Thursday 12 January 2012

English´s teacher

As I told you in a another post, I´m not a teacher still. But I want to recommed you some resources which I know, that you can use in your classes of English.

Here you can see a video of a song that you can use it, and the students pay attention you. you cant teach them when you sing this song they have to sit down and to be in silent.

And finally I want to tell about "Brtish Council learnEnglish Kids" Is a fantastic website where you can find a lot of resources for kids (game, stories, songs...)
we as teachers have to take advantages of the Internet.
If you want to visit this website, follow the link:
http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/

1 comment:

  1. Esther, I like so much your work. Pretty format, clear structure and very usefull for teachers and learners. thanks. MARÍA ÁNGELES SERRANO MARTÍN

    ReplyDelete