Thursday 5 January 2012

I want to be a teacher

Hi my classmates!!

 the first that I want to tell you is that I haven´t had never a blog, so sorry if I have some mistakes.

I have studied Magisterio de Educación Infantil, and now I´m studing as you. I am not teacher still, but I want to be it.
The last year I realice my practises in a school, and I could see how the ICT are used to the students´learning. It was really fantastic because the students are more motivating, and they look for activities and information too.

I think that ICT are very important because they permit us that the learning´s process will be interactive and significant, provide us thousand of resources which permit to know real material, especially in English because is the language of the Internet.
In others entries I will write about my experiences with ICT
I hope your comments!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Esther
    I visited your blog and I think it is very friendly. I agree with you that we have to use all resources available to teach children, it is fortunate that from home, by Internet, we can access so much information so useful.
    I also I have little experience with the blog, but I'm glad with ICT experience, it took me a bit to create the blog in wordpress, but once created, attach videos, power point ... it's too easy.
    I would like to continue to maintain and provide useful resources .Passing the exams, I will like to spend more time, althought now, i am dedicating twice as long as other subjects, I believe that ICT activities for ESL are complex and long, but anyway, I'm learning and that's what matters.
    Regards
    M Paiva

    ReplyDelete